Classes may vary based on type of race or series.
Top 33% Trophy in Amateur Classes
100% Expert Payback (33% of the class)
100% 50 Class
These are the classes that Possum Hollow offers:
50 4-6 years (No SR Bikes)
50 7-8 years
65cc 7-9 years
65cc 10-11 years
85cc 9-11 years
85cc 12-15 years
School Boy 12-16
Big Bike Open
It takes 3 bikes to make a class
1. Age cut off as of January 1.
2. Must use same motorcycle in both motos.
3. No Refunds after practice starts.
4. Big wheels and Honda 150 eligible for 85 12-15 and Supermini /80 Open class.
5. Flags: Yellow--Caution situation, can NOT PASS when this flag is displayed. Once beyond downed rider can continue racing. Must maintain position while in yellow zone. Red--Race stopped return to the starting gate. If 50% of moto ran, race is complete. White- One lap remaining. Last Lap. Checker- Race is finished. Always race to the checker flag.
6. When on a motorcycle you need to be wearing a helmet.
7. Anyone racing beginner classes are subject to be moved up by track personnel. (B) If you raced any class before January 1 of previous year, not eligible for beginner classes. (C) Anyone who has raced a smaller bike will not move to beginner class just because you have a bigger bike.
8. Race Laps: Expert--6 Amateur--4 Peewee--4
9. Classes exceeding gate capacity will have heat race qualifiers.
10. NO RIDER MEDICAL INSURANCE.
11. Riders who go off course must re-enter at same or safest point not gaining any positions.
12. Rider is responsible for the actions of family and pit crew.
13. Checkered flag means the race is over. If lapped you must exit track.
14. NO ALCOHOL will be allowed in the staging, starting gate, or mechanics area. When asked to leave the area with alcohol, refusal will result in disqualification of rider. Rider is responsible for family and pit crew actions.
15. No oil is to be dumped on the ground. We have oil barrels for this purpose.
16. A minor needs Parents or Legal Guardian to sign Release at sign in. If parent not present need to have medical authorization with someone at race